Non-Paid Television Internship Openings
- Handling viewer contest and request lines
- Awarding, tracking and distributing prizes to viewers
- Assisting assigned department
- Attending outside promotional events
- Assisting with Music Video Inventory
- Ability to operate multi-line phone
- Basic clerical and computer skills
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Must be organized
- Must be efficient
The required hours for the internship are between 2pm-6pm.
This is a non-paid internship (travel expense compensation only). Academic credit is earned if your school offers credit.
CMC Intern program is a long standing award winning department. Many CMC interns have been granted scholarship cash awards by STAR the Bay Area Society for Television, Advertising & Radio.
If you meet these qualifications, please contact our promotion manager via fax or E-mail and enclose your resume, cover letter, and letter of recommendation to:
CMC INTERN PROGRAM
ATTN: Shyla Moreno, Promotion Manager
CMC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
CMC Broadcasting Company is building an energetic, enthusiastic, hard working advertising sales force.!
Duties and qualifications include:
- Cold calls throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Self motivated
- Understanding of retail advertising
- Excellent communication skills
- Self employed (non-employee) commission only position
Please send letter and resume to:
Rick Kurkjian, GM
10027 East Fourteenth Street
Oakland, CA. 94603
CMC, CMC-TV, CMC-USA, CMC Beat Lounge
Beat Lounge, California Music Channel, Children's Music Channel, Country Music Channel,
and "In the Air, Everywhere" are registered trademarks of CMC Broadcasting Company, Incorporated.
Copyright © 1982-2017 CMC Broadcasting Company Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.